About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 12. August 2010

Sari von B. - Bargain Hunter

My latest treasures. I hope everything will fit!!!!

The Sarah Set from the What Katie did sale. I´m extremely curious and I´m sure the cincher will have a part in my shapewear blog ;-)

31 € including shipping! I re-read the despriction of this suit many times. I just couldn´t explain why nobody hit "bid for it" or "buy it now" for that one. So I placed a bid and hoped for the best. The skirt is actually too small having a waist of just 28 inches. And my waist has 30 inches and sometimes when I hula hoop a damn lot 29. Maybe I can let out a bit of the waist or shapewear will help. The hips should fit though.

I don´t have a simple white blouse. Or let´s say I didn´t used to have one. I love the cpompoms at the collar. 15 € including shipping! Ship soon dear ebay-sellers!!!
I have decided that I will spend a budget of 100 € on clothes per month. Unless I sell something - and get extra cash ;-) I´m not sure wether anything but the suit counts for this month as everything else was bought before my latest paycheck ;-)

2 Kommentare:

  1. 100,00€ per month.. I am jealous - and flat broke.. ;") Would you post some pics so that I (and all your other followers) can dream a little bit.. Please! *sigh*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Off course I will :-) Iam so glad I have a new job so I can actually afford to browse ebay again!!! It really sucks to be broke :-(

    AntwortenLöschen