About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 23. September 2010

French Chic: Iam not a black sheep! I´m a pink poodle!

Hi everyone,

I started an attempt to go to work this week, unfortunetly my cold turned into an inflamation which means: I can´t talk. I´m painfree, though. But as my job requires that I answer the phone and talk I have to stay home, be a good girl, get my rest and eat antibiotics. It is as dull as it sounds. So I spend more time on ebay right now. And there I spotted this sweater.
I love it! This was clearly meant for me! I love novelty prints (I really shold post a pic of my cardi with the little scottys on them!!!). And I often feel like the pink poodle among the white ones. I don´t know why. I just stick out all the time :-D

I also think I have sort of an Frenchie-inspired theme going on this fall as I just bought this when I waited for my tram yesterday!!! A pin with an Eifeltower and the most adorable gloves I have seen in FOREVER!!!


This pin will surely spice up some cardis and pullovers! Add to that the collection of dozens off berets that I have and it will be an Parisian Fall. Despite the fact that I have never been to Paris :-D I should really go there some day and shoot in font of the Eifel Tower!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Na, dann weiter: Gute Besserung! Oh la la-Bilder vorm Eifelturm find ich eine klasse Idee.. :")

    AntwortenLöschen