About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 17. Januar 2011

And the give away winner is.....

Hi everyone,

my year started very very busy. In my day job I had sick colleagues, many many phone calls (to an amount that my head was spinning) and tons of stress. In my pin up job appointments to make, costumes to make and things to organize. So there was an delay about drawing the give away. Somehow I squeezed now the price drawing between unpacking my shooting bag and working and so I can announce.....

The winner is........

Please contact me and let me know about your adress :-)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Happy-happy-happy!!!

    : )

    Hugs from Jenny

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulations to JemaRose!! :")

    And also congrats for having 100 (!!) followers!!! ;")

    AntwortenLöschen