About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 5. März 2011

Poker and other Girlie Fun!

Hi everyone,

it´s Saturday night and Jane McLane just send me the final photos from our shooting! I can´t keep those in the closet for long!

Strip Poker with Miss Mel (you can find more of her own modelling photos here: http://www.model-kartei.de/sedcard/modell/121437/) You can tell that we prepared for this game with additional pairs of undies and bras :-D

Thank god I allways have some Besamé cosmetic articles in my kit. I like that brand and their things are allways welcome acessoires, too.

My beloved pink nylon stockings!

Swingtime!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen