About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011

the day in pictures...

Hello everyone,

today started shitty because the fleamarket I originally planned to go to was cancelled. As I was halfway to Neuss anyway I decided to go to Gare du Neuss Fleamarket instead. I bought a golden frame. As my non FB friends don´t know: I intend to move from my tiny 30 squaremeter apartment to incredible 75 squaremeters, so Iam on the hunt for new vintage stuff to fill it with...
Yay I go to Gare du Neuss!
After the fleamarket I went to Hannis 60er Jahre Cafe and had toast with egg, a philadelphia cake and a vanilla milkshake.
The cafe is indeed lovely with a 50s/60s interieur. If I´d open a cafe it would look just like it! As I plan to move to Neuss this would be pretty much neighborhood. I will have breakfast there quiet often than!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh, toll! - bezieht sich auch auf DEIN Aussehen! ;")

    Hab ein schönes Wochenend!

    AntwortenLöschen