About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 27. August 2011

My World famous pasta sauce....

Hello everyone,

today I post something different... a recepy for my easy but world famous pasta sauce.

You need:

400 Gramm minced meat (any sort will do... All proofed and tested. Possibly even tofu works if there are vegetarians among you. If you try let me know whether it works :-)
2 Peppers
1 Liter pureed tomatoes
2 spoons Instant soup powder


Step one: Cut the peppers into small cubes
Step two: Fry them in some plant cream (I use that as butter substitute, but if you prefer butter or something else... right on!) for about 5-10 minutes.

Step three: Throw in the minced meat and fry it for 5-10 minutes, too!
Step 4: pour in the tomatoes. You can vary how liquid you want it to be. Personally I allways put in around 1000 ml.
Step 5: add the instant soup powder! I don´t use salt or pepper, only this and it makes it perfect. I add 1-2 big spoons full of it, but off course it is up to you how much you want!
Step 6: Cook it on a low to medium heat for 45-60 minutes.
Step 7: Pour it over your pasta or rice. Yummy!

In case you don´t finish it all let me tell you... One day later it tastes even better!!! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen