About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 22. August 2011

Our little Sailor Pin up Girl Fashionshow Revue

Hello everyone,
for now the inofficial tour is over... Yesterday I was at the Tattoo River Expo for my second ever fashion show... Like my last one (Streetfashionshow last year for Bittersüss) it turned out quiet different from your regular fashion show... It was more of a little improvised pin up meets sailor revue :-) It is a shame the quality is not that great - but maybe someone else filmed it in a better quality so I can cross-post that, too :-)

We all agreed that we absolutely LOVE our sailor boy David :-)

The beautifull outfits you see can be bought at www.ponyklau.com

The travel was stressfull. There was a soccer game in Mainz (tough luck) and we drove with a train full of drunk and loudly singing fans. Oh boy! It´s a horror if you just wanna doze off... And it was both the way to and from the expo. loooool.....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen