About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 30. September 2011

so...um.... un-retro :-)


Hello everyone,

Pyjama Day at work.... I stole John pyjamas as satin negliges are not really work appropriate... Here I show of the pompoms of his house shoes.... And no... I don´t wear oversized things in my daily life. Actually I exchanged it for a dress before it even was lunchtime.


Pyjama Tag auf der Arbeit.... Ich hatte mir einen Pyjama von John geklaut, da meine Satin Negliges irgendwie nicht für die Arbeit angebracht gewesen wären.... Hier präsentiere ich die Bommeln von Johns Hausschuhen.... Und nein.... im täglichen Leben würde ich nie so schlabberige Klamotten tragen. Eigentlich habe ich mich schon vor dem Mittagessen wieder umgezogen und bin in ein Kleidchen geschlüpft.
In daily life I just bought this on ebay. Will need a slip for underneath.
In meinem normalen Leben habe ich gerade das hier auf ebay gekauft. Jetzt brauch ich nurnoch ein Unterkleidchen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen