About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 24. August 2012

Yes I know....

....I post very little right now which is part due to the heat finally arriving (and trying to kill me with migraines) and the fact that my laptop died some weeks ago. So now I am typing from Johns computer cause he´s out for his Weekly Mens Night ;-)

I can´t do fancy things with photoshops to make the photos look really nice because that´s on my laptop, but I share some things I recently got today :-)


Here is a very cute necklace I got from http://www.dirndlkaufen.com Isn´t it supercute? I love the little rhinestones! Off course there will be a picture of me wearing it soon! You should definately check out that site about all things Dirndl :-) Keep in mind the Oktoberfest is coming up soon :-) And they have a Facebook Site, too.




And here we see the nacklace in the cute little bag it arrived in and some other goodies I got. I bought some of the new Essence Colour Arts pigments, the eye shadow base and the applicator. I bought this blue and silver coloured dress off ebay and as it requires silver sparkling shoes I got happy at Deichmann. If the dress arrives on time I gonna wear it when I visit the Petit Four Show in Düsseldorf on the 1st of October. A dear workmate is leaving the country for good in mid October so this will be sort of our goodbye party and I want to be a sparkling memory!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen