About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2012

Little treats...

 Hello everyone,

after beeing sick for over two weeks in November (followed by John beeing sick - we truely share everything) I gave myself some little treats to cheer me up...
Breakfast at the 60er Jahre Cafe and a half boob.
Bettie Page Clothing had an online sale in November, so I paid only like 50 € for buying and shipping those TWO dresses! Guess which one I will wear for our festive spirit day  at work next week...



















I rather accidentally found the british cosmetic brand Make up Academy (MUA) and read nothing but good reviews... So I went a little crazy when they had their 40% off sale (and with usually 4 British Pound their prices are extremely low anyway) and 5 free nail quakes to go with it (the green one I bought seperately cause I LOVE green). I tried the silver one for a Xmas-sy nail polish look yesterday and took a quick snapshot. It was my first experiment with crackly nail polish. 

Next Saturday I will drive up to the country side and stay with my family over Xmas! I look forward to it a lot! Is everyone having all of their gifts yet? :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen