About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 27. April 2013

Postergirl for Schwarzbacher Radler Beer

Hello everyone,
 
I am very proud to announce that Little me is postergirl and the face of Schlossbrauerei Schwarzbach. For the time beeing you can buy radler bottles with me - more will follow soon :-) Now you can even drink in style! The Radler bottles with me should be available in stores now (Well, those who carry the brand:-) More to come soon!
 
 


4 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, toll! Herzlichen Glückwunsch :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Glückwunsch, die Plakate sehen schonmal hinreißend aus! Werde mal schauen, ob ich dein Radler auch bei uns im Getränkemarkt bekomme :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. das ist ja mal geil. gratulation! die bilder sehen super aus!

    AntwortenLöschen