About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

Wearing Essence Me and my Ice Cream cream blush and shimmer pearls

Hello everyone,
 
here are some Pictures of me wearing the Me and my Ice Cream blush and shimmer pearls...
 

 
As you can see the blusher is very beautifull and the shimmer pearls are subtle so you can easily wear them every day.

Face: MUA Pro Base Complexion kit, MUA Matte perfect Powder, Essence Me and my ice cream cream to powder blush, Essence Me and my ice cream shimmer pearls
Eyes: MUA Britins and Irelands Next Top Model, Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner, Essence I love Extreme volume Mascara
Lips: Essence Stay Matt Lip Cream "smooth berry"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen