About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

The Raven

Two more amazing photos by Elisabeth Hackmann. And there are two more to Show you, but I upload them during the Weekend... If you CAN´T WAIT.... Check them on Facebook ;-) The amazing sheer corset to go with it is by V-Couture. I haven´t seen something like this sheer and sparkly Beauty elsewhere... It took a loooooooong time to save up for it, but it was absolutely worth it! I didn´t even take the customised size Version and it fits like a dream!
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen