About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014

Happy Birthday - to me!

Hello everyone!

It´s January 23rd - my 33rd birthday. Yay! While it will be mostly an ordinary day for me (ok, an ordinary day featuring people singing for me, more smses than usual and stuff like that. However I will be at work as usual and don´t plan anything particular that day) you can help making the day even more special. Do you have facebook? If yes you can make me a virtual gift by.... inviting your friends to my site!

Yes, yes, there are many people that say "it doesn´t matter how many likes there are on your site" and they are right - and wrong. They are right if you market yourself through another media or an agency or a management or something like that... However I don´t really do that. The easiest way to find me and to interact with me is really my Facebook site. I even organize more shootings via facebook than by my model-kartei and fotocommunity account. 

Now, my likers divide in groups such as people who just like what I do, photographers and brands/designers. All three groups are important. The photographers and designers for the obvious reasons: If you have plenty of those around it is highly likely that if I have an idea for a shoot and post it I gonna find someone that suits it quickly. Or someone who thinks that I fit a project will keep me in mind by liking my site. The people who like my work help spread the word and well, they keep me motivated in what I do. So well, it would be great if you just go to my site and invite the friends who could like "that sort of thing" over :-)

And here are some brand new birthday photos from my first shoot in 2014 with Bergmann Fotografie. YEAH!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen