About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 4. September 2007

Anniversary

Hi everyone!

Today it´s 2 years since John became the sun of my life!

How did we actually met? I´m member at www.rockabilly-forum.de and still post there today. And so was he. Someday he realised that the new girl in the company looked somehow familiar to him and he realised "That´s Sari from the forum!!!". So he dropped me a message to find if it´s really me and right he was! So we started spending more and more time together until he permanently moved in both my apartment and my heart :-)

John, thank you for the two most wonderfull years of my life! You are my sunshine! You are the one that picks me up when I´m down, that dries my tears when I´m sad and that listens to me even when I don´t make sense! You are the best thing that ever happened, my giggle-goblin. Ich hab dich soooooooooooo lieb!!!! :-*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


By the end of next week I´ll have wonderfull news for my readers!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen