About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 3. September 2007

Been overfed for 5 days

Hi everyone!

You probably know it: Whenever you visit Mom you will definately be stuffed with food! This time I even have proofs cause she and her boyfriend weighed me and John on day 1 (sounds bizarre, but they take pride in us gaining weight). 5 days (and a duck, steaks, and many other culinary master-pieces later) I gained 1.1 kilo and John... well, he actually LOST weight! Anyway our stomaches start to hurt now whenever we eat something cause we just had too much of everything! So today I went to a Bio-Supermarket and got us a meal without any meat in it. Just vegetables. Our stomaches will be happy! We don´t eat much meat usually (In fact we barly eat in two months what they feeded us in those 5 days!!!)

Yay for vegetables!!!!

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen