About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 30. August 2007

Got me two new things

Hi everyone!

Today I got me two things: A bad, bad cold and a 6in1 Video Cam that can also make photos!!! I got it for a special discount (for my German Readers: Check out Real if you need one, too, cause it surely was a bargain!!!).

Means two things: I can make videos now and I can snap photos now. Since I dreamt about making a video-diary for a while with interviews, tutorials, making offs etc... you will get to SEE even more Sari and find out more about how I live and stuff. I´ll try to do regular updates that you´ll like if you can stand my annoying voice.

Since I have this horrid cold nothing will happen until I´m healthy again (no one looks good with a nose like Rudolph and swollen eyes and things). So I thought I use that time and start a "All you ever wanted to know about Sari" interview. Meaning: Send me all those "silly" questions you ever wanted to ask and I´ll be answering them in my first edition of my video-diary in colour and moving! my mail is gurusari1(at)aol.com

So don´t be shy! I need to fill some video-time.

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen