About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 23. August 2007

Lightning and haircuts

Hi everyone!

Finally I´m HEALTHY again!!! Head to toe without the slightest hint of pain or the slightest bit of nose-running left!!!! You don´t value your health unless you become ill! And once yoú´re healthy again you forget about how horrid it can be! So enjoy life cause even if all things go wrong you are at least healthy!

I´ve been reading about lightning for photos and also for videos (I highly recommend "Bernard of Hollywood: Guide to pin up photography) and talked to Tom Eitnier from Koolgirliestuff (If you don´t know him google him up cause his photographs are really worth a look. I´d describe it as authentic pin up meets edgy fetish. He´s the best and we know each other since I started doing pin ups - we never met in person yet, though.). So now I´m on the look out for lightning stuff and than I can start with videos and with snappin my own pix. I got my modern Rago Lacette and it´s just yummy! Can´t wait to snap some pics! :-)

I think about getting a new haircut: http://www.miss-vintage.com/archive/1950s/hair/15-hairdos.htm that one in a a bit longer version would be neat and easy and perfect while in the look out for a new job!

Hugs to everyone!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen