About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 10. September 2007

A bad day turning good

Hi everyone!

This day started not THAT well. I had to get up very very early to go to a meeting and once I was back home I fell asleep. I was so tired that when John asked me how it was I was just able to say "short" and fell back to sleep.

I finally woke up and since I finally got info on where to find the Nostalgia Line by Naturana I was heading to town to check it out... Buuuuut the shop didn´t have it and couldn´t tell me when exactly it would arrive. I went back home rather depressed cause I was soooo enthusiastic on trying it on and maybe buying a piece or two. (I just sold things on ebay so I had a bit money to spare).

So back again I was checking out the site of What Katie did (actually to write something on the forum) and realised their next collection is available for pre-order NOW. You now the sheer Cabaret line about which I posted a few days ago. As a reminder: http://www.the-lingerie-post.com/bra/what-katie-did-lingerie-aw-2007.html Now they just take credit card and stuff which I just don´t have and I was depressed AGAIN! But than I was clever enough to send a mail to Ars Vivendi asking if they´ll stock it to and sure they will! My day is saved!

I predict a upcoming shooting with glistening pasties alla Tempest Storm....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen