About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 20. September 2007

Shhhh......

Hi everyone!

Isn´t it wonderfull when someone just cheers up your day? Even if you don´t know who that is? You can help make the world a happier place! How?

Foreigners check out: http://home.hiram.edu/hal/ssssh!!.htm
Germans can check the German sister: http://www.stille-taten.de

I think this idea is grand! And once I have a printer I will go and print out some cards and see what good thing I can do for people! Everyone needs a cheer up some time! It warms my heart and makes me almost cry that there are people that do so nice things for complete strangers!!!!

You can make a difference in someones life!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen