About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007

The Burger King at the graveyard

Hi everyone!

Last night John and me suddenly got a biiig hunger for a burger... Now the next possible Burger Kind is quiet a way to walk, but we took the task anyway...

It started to rain when we hadn´t even made half way and we went down a dark dark alley next to a graveard in the middle of the night... Spooky, don´t you think? I wonder if I really had chicken or if it was human. Keep in mind this Burger King is right next to a graveyard.... Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!! Anyway we got back home without any zombie attacks ;-)

And now I´m off to shoot ;-)

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen