About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 15. November 2007

The importance of beeing honest

Hi everyone!

I got to think about how important honesty is. Both to be honest to others and to be honest to yourself cause you learn from it. This doesn´t mean that you are supposed to be rude. Honesty mixed with politeness is the way to go cause if you suggest something nicely you are more likely to suceed.

- If something is your fault admit it. Especially if it´s easy to blame someone else. People will value you the more for it. Who knows if you blame others you maybe get in a situation where others blame you, too and it breaks your neck.

- Be honest when you´ve let yourself gone loose. I admit that lately I didn´t do cute hairstyles as I used to do for work. So now I´ll be going to the hairstylist in december and hope he´ll be honest with what style suits me. ;-) I´ll look better and feel better now that I admitted my loose ways to myself.

- Be honest if you don´t wanna do something. I know it is hard, but sometimes you got to say no if you see nothing good will come out of it. I often have to decline photographers cause their style and their technique doesn´t fit my requirements andtaste. I´m sorry to turn them down, but at least I answer their mails with request, even when I´m negative about it cause that´s polite and since they took the time to write to me I might as well should take the time to at least give a reply. It can happen that on a later time a photographer has moved to a point further or that he´s now exactly the one that I need for a project. He´s more likely to work with me when he remembers me answering politely and honest than when I didn´t answer at all or was rude. Don´t spend time saying yes, when you mean no. It´s easier to do than to spend time with something you don´t want

- Be honest about how you feel. If you catch yourself beeing jealous on someone think about your reasons and than work on it. Jealousy is a ugly feeling. Also be honest if you are uncomfortable about something and think about why it is like that. Work on yourself and become a happy beeing. :-)

So be honest to others and to you. It will make your life richer :-)

Have a wonderfull day!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen