About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2007

Holy Maccaron! I won!!!!!

Hi folks,

I think it was back in October or something when I posted pics from the new Kiss me Deadly collection (http://www.kissmedeadly.co.uk). When I browsed their website I saw that they had a competition where you answered a question and I thought to myself "Why not?". I actually never win at those, but as all of us I keep trying.

So this morning I found a mail in my mail-box saying that I WON and asking for my name, size & adress :-o

I´m not sure if I´m the main winner (one of each from the new collection) or one of the three runner ups (Alouette-set in sand) but in both cases I´m amazed!!! So folks: Keep trying with competitions as long as it´s free and fun! If you never try you can never win.

And now I´m off to work :-)

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen