About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2007

The best fans in the world!

Hi folks,

I allways knew I have the best fans in the world, but I really didn´t expect THAT!

Today I got an email by Secretsinlace.com It seems that quiet a few people asked if they ship to Germany in order to send ME gifts!!! My first reaction was suspicious to be honest.

But than I thought over it and since Secrets in Lace is a lingerie seller with best references and known to be a serious and professional business I thought to myself "Well it can´t be harm to start a wish-list there. The only thing that can happen is that nothing happens at all." And so here´s the link of my personal faves plus the sizes I need:

http://www.secretsinlace.com/wishlist/541/wbhAvui7

A lady can never, never have too much pretty lingerie or stockings! You can be sure that I´d happily pose and release photos on my website and blog in their pretty stuff. ;-)

If you wanna go and shop some of their pretty stuff you can click here: http://www.secretsinlace.com/?a=569

Hugs and a wonderfull Sunday!
Sari

P.s.: Look at that!!!! http://www.secretsinlace.com/product/209/10 Seamed Stockings with Polka Dots!!! EVERY pin up and pin up photographer I know is SEARCHING for the ultimative polka dot-stocking!! Iguess I can tell them now where to find them :-o

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen