About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 3. Dezember 2007

This Xmas

So.... The time has come to dig out the X-Mas stuff that you´ve been storing in the basement for the past 11 month. You have started to look out for gifts... The tourto insanity and back has started ;-)

Yesterday I was digging through all the stuff in the basement only finding half of what I was searching... But well, since I won´t be at my place during X-Mas that´s not that bad.

So here´s the plan: John and me will leave for my Moms place at the 21rst of December and stay there until the 25th, drive home (in Germany the main celebration is at the 24rth) and visit his parents at the 26th. This will be our first X-Mas together (the past years he allways had to work during X-Mas). When John and me get kids we better get twins since we are both only-children and all the grandparents will want at least one grandchild around for X-Mas.

Anyway: I´m looking around for fab X-Mas albums to get in the right X-Mas mood (I gonna hear horrid versions soon enough.... I better get me songs and versions of songs I actually like for my MP3 player ;-) So any comments on recommended X-Mas Albums are totally welcome! I don´t wanna hear some more children-choirs or something alike.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen