About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 1. Dezember 2007

Some cute scans

Hi everyone!

Today I stumbled over a charming little booklet that I bought some time ago and decided to share some scans of it:

The colours that flatter your haircolour the best!



How a dress is made!



The things a woman is supposed to bring into a marriage!





Besides all this my weekend is very lazy :-) But we go to one of the many X-MAs markets tommorow and we´ll see...

Have a wonderfull weekend!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen