About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2007

Off...

Hi everyone!

Tommorow I´ll leave to go to the Odenwald where my family lives (and there is the original Frankensteins castle -no kidding).



They got internet there this year, but as X-Mas will be busy I doubt I´ll have time to stop by for some blogging

See you later aligator!

Photos of the Odenwald:





Frankensteins real castle that inspired Mary Shelley:



Another castle just in my Moms neighborhood:



In our neighborhood, too - the remains of a big Roman house:



10 Minutes by car: Michelstadt where the complete old-town looks like a time-travel to medival (fortunetly hardly any bombs in WWII that´s why almost all the old buildings stayed)



Historywise a extremely cool place.... But if you look forshopping and party it´s not exactly THE place to go ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen