About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 12. Januar 2008

Iam so stupid!!! On wishlists

Hi everyone!

How long is it ok to regulary visit a website and not to notice that it has a wish-list? I´ve been a customer of Ars-Vivendi for almost 4 years and I didn´t notice the wish-list option!!! I´m not sure if it is because I have bad eyes or because I´m just dumb. *lol*

Anyway: I added my wishlist for Secrets in Lace and Ars Vivendi to my profile cause it seems people wanna know what I want. I don´t post the Agent Provocateur site though cause I don´t people are THAT crazy about me to spent hundreds of bucks on me (I have it cause you can win a whole range of AP-lingerie if you regulary add items).

I think wish-lists rock and I recommend them to anyone that never knows what to answer when a friend/relative/lover/whatever asks you what you´d really like to have. They don´t even need your adress cause the wishlist ships it out automatic.

This weekend I´ll really relax. we got a new computer since my former one was 6-7 years old and not in a very good shape anymore. So we sended it into well-deserved pension. We can´t handle Windows Vista properly for now but we´ll get a hang of it I´m sure...

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen