About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2008

mmmmpf

Hi folks!

I don´t really like to get older. See, I´ll have my 27th birthday in two weeks and I don´t feel a day older than 21. It seems really true that a woman never gets older than that.

Not that 21 was a especially good time for me, I can´t even remember any particular event that happened during that age (in Germany we can drink beer when we´re 16 and harder stuff with 18, so 21 has not in the least any meaning as a age). And actually I look younger now than I looked when I was like 18.

Every year I moan around before the birthday is finally gone and to my surprise I still feel I´m the same person once it´s come and gone. hmmmmm.... And John moans cause he´ll be 35 two days after my birhtday *lol* (I already have his birthday-present). I also find it unfortunate to have my birthday so soon after X-Mas since I allways have problems to find things to wish for that my relatives can actually get. I´m the queen of wish-lists, but they just manage to order something at amazon (which is great, don´t get me wrong, but I can actally check what they bought for me there *lol*).
I could name them tons of lingerie to order for me, but as they have neither credit-card nor papypal it wouldn´t make sense to give them those lists :-D Do you think it´s weird I´d ask my relatives for lingerie? When I was 19 and got my first corset on ebay my Mom badly wanted to try it, too. That´s weird for most people I guess ;-)

Oh I actually bought something at the What Katie did ebay account and I curiously wait what else they put on ebay. I already got me 3 pairs of seamed stockings for a super-low price so I can actually wear my stockings outdoors without the bad conscience of might destroying them. I´m so scared of runners and tears that I mostly wear them for shootings, but I love my stockings and would love to wear them more often. Buying those was the perfect solution for my dilemma :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen