About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008

Kiss me Deadly

Hi folks!

Today I was feeling ill so I departed from work earlier than usual. I was home for a few hours when it came!!! The winner parcel from KissmeDeadly.co.uk!!! Oh my, so many many beautifull things. It was even more than I expected!!! All the new sets and a few old ones, too! I can really recommend their stuff as it looks great and feels great, too!!!

Me and John especially love the Sirena set and eventhough John allways shakes his head when I adore lingerie he loved the stuff almost as much as I did. *giggles* All the things are so amazing!!! Kiss me Deadly: Consider me a die-hard-fan now!!!

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen