About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 21. Januar 2008

Weekend

Oh my, the weekend was waaaaaay too short! I had to work this Saturday cause there was much work left over from the X-Mas holidays and went just afterwards to meet my dear friend Julie aka Marnie van Helsing aka Luckydiva.com. It got late... (2 in the monring *cough*cough*) but we hadn´t seen each other for two years! I´m quiet positive we will see each other more often now :-)

So I slept the half of Sunday and got up very late for my understanding. Well, as I said: It was a too short weekend! I´m extremely tired now, but I have something to look forward to tommorow: We bought a milk-steamer now, so tommorow I´ll drink a caramel machiatto with milk-cream (yay) and I got me a new mascara... but not any mascara (I don´t write that much about my cosmetic articles here) it was the first water-proof mascara back in 1936 and it´s STILL IN PRODUCTION!!! Over here: http://www.labellanussy.com/

I got me the classic one as it is the original one like they sold it back than. ALL filmstars used it. I have a make up book from the 50s that still recommends it, so I guess still than nothing better was around and their guestbook is full of ladies that used it for 30+ years and still love it... Did I find the perfect mascara for me now? We´ll see....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen