About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2008

For the crafty folks

Here´s a great tuturial on how to make cute pill-box hats. I tried it myself yesterday and the result turned out ok for the first try. It´s a pepita-fabric and since it didn´t turn out that well on the beack I added a veil to it that I attached to the back to hide it ;-) It perfectly coordinates with a outfit I finished yesterday, too so I´ll use that for a shooting soon!!!

So now I know what to do with all those fabric scraps piling in my scrap-box!!! And I´ll drop by that hobby-store next to my working place to see what they have to doll up the hats even more.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen