About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 22. März 2008

Eastern for Snow bunnies

Yesterday it was snowing snowing snowing!!! Here are some pics that I made standing on Moms balcony:




You can hardly see the hills, the fields and the forrest since it´s so snowy...However the snow is already gone, but it´s supposed to snow tommorow again. Seems like the easter-bunny won´t have to colour the eggs in order to hide them ;-)

So today my Mom, my aunt and me will go and eat chinese food.... And we´ve been eating the same dish for..... I think 15 years or something... Duck allá Lotus.

Tommorow I go and visit my fathers family and see my little niece again. I´m soooo curious how she looks now :-)

However I miss John, that had to stay in Düsseldorf cause he has to work today. It´s weird to sleep alone in a bed. I´ve rarely done that in the past 2,5 years! :-(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen