About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 24. März 2008

The perfect bikini

Why is it so hard to find a cute Vintage-looking Bikini Repro in my size? It really sucks.

I don´t want a triangle bra - those thingies can´t keep up with my boobs
I don´t want to wear something low-waisted.
I don´t want a thong

Leave all this out and you just get vintage ones which I´d hate to wear and have them bleach out or fall apart.

The bikini of my dreams is high-waisted, has a slight bullet form, barely any stretch and is either sailor or hawaaian style. Nothng you can find in your bikini-store next door. And it shouldn´t be too expensive or from a store that only takes credit cards. I have the image of the perfect bikini in my head. If I could I´d start a own collection * lol*

Today I´ll drive back to John! I look soooo much forward to it. I´ll start to work again tommorow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen