About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 4. März 2008

Hooray for health

Today I went to see the doctor cause one of my lymph knots keeps getting big and small big and small all day. But alas. He says I´m healthy and he has the same since years. Oki Doki. If it didn´t kill my doctor it surely won´t kill me. However when I asked his assistant to suscribe me to be ill for today since I wouldn´t have gotten to work at a decent time she said "just for one day?" sceptically. "Yes for one day" I answered. "Are you sure?" she asked. So now I know if I ever wanna be suscribed ill even though I´m healthy I can go there *lol*. But off course I didn´t do it. I´ve been ill so many times lately that I really don´t wanna make a bad impression at work. I can still stay at home when I´m really ill.

However this left me tons of time at home for today. So I decided to make a bright green petticoat. What´s the use of a bright green petticoat, you ask? You gonna see it when I have one of my next shootings ;-) And I finally got the bee-fabric. But I don´t feel motivated to start with it today. However I have a great idea for wings cause yesterday I realised that I didn´t plan any wings yet and that a bee without wings looks sort of stupid!

Yesterday I tried the LJ-cut and it spoiled my whole entry so I killed the whole entry as nothing in it worked. I think I hate the lj-cut

I´ll prepare my world famous paprica-meat-tomatoe sauce for tonight now.... And maybe, maybe I start to at least cut out the bee-outfit. I wanna finish it in the next 3 weeks ya know....

Oh and here´s another making of from last week...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen