About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 2. April 2008

My oh My

My friend Frankie Sin posted something on myspace (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=4586854) that we all should help and support all the other pin up girls and I couldn´t agree more. We are not many and the few of us existing should stick together like glue.

I mean it´s not in the nature of a pin up girl to be all catty and negative. We´re supposed to be sweethearts that both men and women find symphatic and cute. You can´t fake a personality.

There is no greater thing for me to help a girl find her way in pin up wonderland. I regulary get mails from girls that are searching for advice and I take pride in giving them hints on how to start of. when I started 4 years ago I had not many people to ask for advice especially in a pin up desert like Germany. So it made me really happy whenever someone replied my mails.

And believe it or not, even Dita von Teese sended me a short note when I wrote her a mail. That was my personal highlight! So if I can make someone happy with answering a mail I happily do that. And if someone need advice I´m the last one that won´t give it. Support our pin up community with supporting the "offspring of pin up" and treat the ladies on your level on experience, over it and below it with respect and friendship. I can say that I never got in a fight with another pin up girl. I´ve experienced other models bitching around, but the girls I´m fortunate enough to know and have met are absolutely sweet and humble. Absolutely babe-material!

Amen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen