About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 12. Mai 2008

Me in Timeless 24

Hi everyone!

I just heard from Dirk Behlau from Pixeleye that there are pix of our shooting that we did like 1,5 year ago in the latest edition of Timeless24´s catalogue (their website is: http://www.timeless24.com) including a little write up about me and my web-adress. So I wrote to them so I get an copy for my collection and for reference (yes, I´m so vainly that I keep a folder with all reports about me and news-clippings) and maybe one for my Mom (she has a Sari-folder, too *lol*).

Meanwhile: if anyone of my readers happens to have the catalogue and would be willing to scan the bit with me and send it to my mail-adress I´d be very glad. I´m so curious, you know and every time something with little old me gets released I´m all exitied and proud :-D It should have cooled down in the 4 years of my pin up-ing, but it just doesn´t.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen