About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 11. Mai 2008

Scream for icecream

Due to the super-hot and sunny weather I decided to try the new "Magnum Temptation" Ice. What a cheat! For one thing it looks about the double size in the commercial and in the commercial there are whole almonds with it. I doubt I had one almond altogether in it :-(

But for every negative thing there comes a positive one. Today we went to Düsseldorfs oldest ice-cream parlor (est. 1906) and this time there weren´t that many people (we went there 2 weeks ago and the people were standing on the street to wait for their turn). It still uses the same natural incredients. Therefor it just has like 6 different flavours but you get tons of ice-cream for your money and the ice-cream is super-yummy!!! Than we went through a park and crazy old me was running through a water-fountain :-D I love sunny weather as long as it doesn´t get over 30 °C :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen