About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2008

Pin up Anniversary - free cookies for everyone

So yeah, finally the time has come! I´m officially a pin up since 4 years!!!! Incredible! To me it feels like I started yesterday.

Eventhough I got to admit many many things canged since. Back when I started I weighted 10-13 Kilo less, however I had a hard time finding any sponsors which is now not the case anymore (so much about thatyou got to be skinny to be sucessfull as a model). In my first photos you never see me smile biggle cause I had complexes about my teeth until I tested to smile biiiiig and realised it doesn´t look that bad - rather good. And at first I didn´t like stockings since they are considered so naughty nowadays - until I realised what they can do for my legs. I learned to sew cause it´s cheaper than buying every shooting-outfit yourself. Yes I did learn a lot in those 4 years (including how to do my hair). 

I have got to know where lovely people and barely any bad-natured ones. Unfortunetly at the same time I saw many international pin up girls come and go. Many of those that were active back in the days are just not around any more. However I´m allways glad to see new pics of a familiar face or realise they model for any companies I know. After all we all are sort of sisters in spirit and more or less everyone knows everyone (at least those that have been around for a while)!


 

And I think to myself it´s a wonderfull world!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen