About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2008

I´m sorry but I have to leave you

My dear curling iron,

since you just didn´t make me (or better my hair) hot anymore I had to replace you with something young and steamy... However you have something in common. Both of you are cord-less and go with the same gas-patrons (so I can recycle those I have left). I know we had wonderfull 4 years and I made my first tries of haircurling with you. However I hope you understand I have to replace you with a younger sister of yours.... Rest in Peace dear Miss Braun.

So yeah. I got me a new curling iron today and it even has a STEAM function. I can´t wait to try it out so that´s what I´ll do tonight.... :-)

I bought two more 60s hair books on ebay for like 13 Euro :-) And I watch some hair-books at the moment. I have a feeling hair-books come in cycles... Sometimes nothing for months and than BANG there are all the books I´m looking for...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen