About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2008

So honey, what will we do?

John totally stunned me by asking "what will we do in Stockholm on our first day". I actually didn´t make any big plans and left things quiet open since we had a rather biiiig schedule last time. Like going to a oldtimer-show (ok, that wasn´t planned, but it just happened to be next to the museum we went to!!!), Wasa-Museum, Nordic Museum and the Skansen Open Air Museum on ONE day. However it seems he wants me to plan it all... haha....

We badly wanna go to the underground medival museum where they re-created a part of Stockholm during medival including ships and a pub, so I guess that´s a must. also a friend of mine gives a concert and I SO wanna go I just have NO idea where it is. Website says "Stockholm area". A truely great hint! ;-) And I wanna do a photoshoot if the weather is fine (there´s no point in shooting in a studio if you are in such a fab city with such a charming old town) and off course my shopping tour. I might meet someone else, too and we badly wanna find that café with the 8 different sorts of cheesecake. And Skansen for midsommar if the weather is nice. However I checked on the weather and it is supposed to be rainy all the time!!!! :-( But I´ll make the best of it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen