About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 29. Juni 2008

Photos

So... The German Swingstyle Forum Return2style.de has many ladies that love to sew their own things - me included. And since Nanny, one of the fabulous ladies is connected to a build up Wild West town (Texas Rangers Ranch) in the heart of Düsseldorf we set up a meeting there to trade fabric, copy patterns and sew. (I just copied as I had to go by foot and train, but I was very pleased... I traced 3 patterns: A jumper-suit with culottes, a skirt and a hawaii-shirt for John). Actually we just wanted to get rid of our left over fabrics, but I guess most of us went home with at least just as much as they brought....

Here are the first photos (taken by Nanny)!

Fighting with the foil... Yes it was a little bit windy at times...

totally concentrated...


with Miri: Don´t pay atention to my one eye beeing smaller - it´s just the side-effects of my allergic reaction... I swear they are equal size normally ;-)


It was a fab day and I hope we´ll do it again!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen