About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2008

Documentary

I totally forgot to tell ya tha tI´ll be interview for another documentarty this weekend.

While the Pin up Course thing is by one of the biggest TV-Channels in Germany this one is a low/no budget documentary on Rockabilly in the area I live in. They´ll be doing an interview on the pin up/burlesque/rockabilly aspect.

They sended me some questions in advance and it will be a big task to answer it all and to explain it also for people that never gave it a second thought. However i look forward to it. The docu will probably finished by the end of the year (I think I´m one of the last people that they´ll interview) and than they´ll offer it to a few channels. I really hope I´ll get an DVD of it so I can post snipets in my video-diary ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen