About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 18. Juli 2008

Rheinbach Classics and more

So this Sunday I´ll go to a event a workmate of mine recommended since he knows how much I love vintage and stuff (not that hard to figure out, since I walk around Vintage styled every day ;-) In his hometown there is a biiiiig 50s event. With 3 or 5 stages with musicians (I forget how many), the stors having a competition on who has the coolest 50s windows display, tons of oldtimers and a 50s market. I don´t really need to mention that me, my man and my camera will be there on Sunday!!! It costs only 5 Euro entry which is a bargain!

I´m very happy to announce that I´ll be dressed in a dress from the new Lucky Diva collection for my Pin up Workshop. It´s so new that it isn´t even in production yet!!! Lucky Diva was the first label I modelled for so off course I try to give her tons of promo along with my sponsors. I want fortune and fame for everyone that has ever been nice to me and supported me!!! So I´ll try to place stuff of my sponsors all over the place when TV is around ;-)
The dress will be damn hot! It is a fortunate circumstance that me and Marnie van Helsing the designer allways have mostly the same meassures so she can custom-make it to fit her body and it will be perfect on mine :-D

when I´m still sleepy I´m not really in control of myself. Yesterday I THOUGHT I had ordered one of the Trashy Diva Trixi dresses from their website. I just couldn´t remember which colour I took (embarrassing, right?!) so I checked Paypal to find out.... to realise that it seems I didn´t finish my order. Probably pushed the wrong button with my sleepy sleepy eyes. Now I ordered it and I TOOK IT IN NAVY BLUE. I hate when my brain is too sleepy. Once my friend Anni called me as she wanted to visit me. "Can I bring 4 more people for a sleep over?" she asked, I said yes, forgot to tell my Mom and even worse FORGOT IT MYSELF. When I went to pick her up I was shocked there were so many people to stay at our place *looool*.

For all those that didn´t read the whole text a short version: Rheinbach-Classics yay (say hello if you see me!)! Pin up Course yay! Lucky Diva yay! Forgetting to actually buy bargains nay!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen