About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 16. September 2008

And now to something completely different


"Would you like to do another shooting the day before our Pin p animal Rescue Shooting?" that´s what Zoe Scarlett asked me. I said off course "yes" cause while I´m in Switzerland anyway and have the chance to work with some really great photographer I do it. Now the deal was to do something different colourfull. The concept was colourfull 80s doll-style and I couldn´t imagine what is meant by that?!

So I arrived in Basel and we went to Mr. Wünsch and Mr. Merz and they showed what they had prepared for us... Our outfits are actually stripes of latex that me and the photographer cut in pieces and draped around our bodies and heads. In the end we looked like the lovechild of nuns and the teletubbys and sometimes like turkish fetish models with those scarf-like things around our head. I wouldn´t be surprised if we get strange request from Turkish fetish magazines now ;-)

Well, it really turned to be something different as usual, but beeing a weird person I like to try weird stuff. ;-) Here´s the first pic that I "stole" from Myspace ;-) There will probably be more pics of the shoot soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen