About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 27. September 2008

Be quiet brownie, be quiet

Ok, so i spended the morning at the shopping mall to find THE perfect red cardi to go with my outfit today... And I suceeded (and bought way too much other stuff such as 2 berets, 1 hat and gloves, but hey, fall is here and I need warm stuff for Stockholm).

So now I sit around dressed up like a retro stewardess/sailor/pin up and wait for time to pass by until I go to the event tonight.

Lately i have gotten back in touch with many people that i hadn´t seen for between 3 and 7 years. It all started with an old workmate that googled my name and found me or better: My new pin up identity. I crossed ways with an ex of mine some months afterwards and we said hi and despite it all it wasn´t that bad as feared. So now I have re-contacted my other exes, exept one that I don´t really ever wanna see again, just to know how they do and that to let them know I have forgiven.
My logic: If they hadn´t left me or I hadn´t left them I wouldn´t have John now! So if this gal would have to repeat all mistakes over again to get Mr. Right she´d do it.

Than I googled around and found a forum with quiet a lot of the people I used to know so off course I signed up - what do you think! On top of that I re-contacted someone I was in rather irregular contact with and now that´s solved, too. (Keep in mind I do Pin up since a bit more than 4 years so many people I lost track with never got to see me in pin up attire - so for most that´s something new). I think I love the Internet! And I promise that I won´t loose track again!!! I wanna try and meet up everyone I really really wanna know how life has been for them.

And maybe baby I will try to track down more people. Imagine me finding all the folks I went to school with! The guys that allways beated me up would faint if they see me now! ;-) I met up old folks from school very few times since I left and it was allways by accident so we never talked more than a few words.

Anyway for all the fab people that keep popping up after all this time the ones that have been naughty, the ones that have been nice: this one is for you, cause you were allways on my mind! Even the naughty ones have a place in my heart now! My heart is big enough for everyone.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen