About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 28. September 2008

Rockabilly Ruhrpott

So yesterday I went to the trailer release of Rockabilly Ruhrpott and it was a lot of fun. But I was in nice company so that´s no wonder. ;-)




My favourite moment was when a woman came running shouting "That´s the woman from tv!" while her boyfriend was standing there rather confused. I guess that means some people saw the RTL-thing ;-)

Anyway here´s my personal trailer. I´m in the official one, too walking around with my polka dotted umbrella. This one will be posted by the ladies that did the docu and you can bet I´ll link to it, too.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen