About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 29. September 2008

Maybe Baby

So today me and John took a look at this new shopping mall just around the corner from us. WOW. So many stores! And what´s even better: They have massage chairs where 10 minutes cost 2 Euro! We did that twice and it was one of the best massages of my life. On top of that: I never had a massage and was able to eat ice-cream during it and walk into lingerie stores afterwards! I think from now on I´ll never have to beg for a massage again when my back hurts!

Saturday I have to complete my outfit for the Premiere of our docu-trailer that will be shown in public that day ´(yes, I´m very shorthanded in completing, but I just have a lack of time!!!). I know which dress I wanna wear, but I badly need a red cardigan to go with it!!! So I´ll get up early in the morning, go to the mall and get me another back massage while I´m there anyway. Yay!

The event with the premiere of the trailer and tons of bands playing will start at 4pm, the clip will be shown at about 8pm. The official trailer and a bunch of more inofficial ones will show up on youtube on Monday the 29th - I will receive and DVD with a personalized "Sari-trailer" on Saturday so you can bet it will be up soon! Off course I´ll post it here so you can find out what I have to tell about sex, drugs and rock n roll (ok, actually about pin up, burlesque and rockabilly - but pin up IS officially a drug for me)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen