About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008

Good morning Germany

So today I fell out of bed early because I knew I´ll be in the "Express". While Joh got up and stumbled back to bed I was getting dressed, got breakfast and picked up the newspaper. First page nothing (it was in discussion to put one pic on the first page.). hmmmm..... So while I paid the newspaper I was flipping trough and suddenly saw the big big headline with a big big photo of mine. The quotings of mine are correct, too (no matter where they write something there´s allways something quoted wrong), there´s promo for my workshop... me happy.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen