About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 2. November 2008

Finally...


I have a bit time to catch my breath and actually write something ;-)

The vacation in Stockholm was fab! My faves of the Vintage stores: Beyound Retro and Stadmission where you were able to make the greatest bargains! This year I was able to check out the rockabilly shop Sivletto, too. So many great clothing, but I´d have to save some more money to shop all I want ;-) However I bought there this little goodie about current Retro-Friends in Sweden. A good pointer on where to go next time:



We also went to museums such as the ones about the crown juwels (disappointing, way too small!), the armery (very interesting!!!) and the Nordic Museum. Most had little headphone thingies so you were able to hear something about the objects displayed which was very very interesting!!! They didn´t have that last year and it´s a fab idea for us history nerds. And the stuff at the Cafe Vette Katten ist divine. If you ever wanted to find out what vanilla mousse with blueberry mousse tastes like I can tell you now: Like a cloud of everything good you can imagine in your mouth. I´m sure that angels made those!

And off course the Burlesque show whose video I showed here already and meeting some old friends.

We didn´t make it to Scandinavias biggest fleamarket though, but that´s on my list for next time!

And great News. Ars Vivendi stocked the Animal Rescue Calendar, so if you didn´t buy it yet you should do it now cause it is for a good cause. And you should keep in mind X-Mas is coming up soon so it would make a great x-Mas gift, too! I know for sure that my Mom will get one from me ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen